Member #
    The test
    Attached Images Attached Images  

4. Remove Advertisements
    CBR250.com
    Advertisements

Junior Biker
    Member #
    The culprit:- either there's either a crack in the neck of the radiator or the cap isn't sealing. There's no overflow into the reservoir at all. I'll need 2 sets of eyes on this to be sure - that will have to wait until next week when I get back from the track.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Junior Biker
    Member #
    I guess all pictures have to be landscape not portrait, otherwise it goes sideways!!! Arghhhh. Can't find an editing function to rotate the pictures, BUT in a rush to get on the road.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Who is this dude to make him almost royalty? Sorry for being so ignorant
    Royalty isn't strictly the right word but I definitely meant that it's a great honour to have him sharing an interest in the bikes we all love. Dave Moss is a suspension setup legend, I've watched so many of his videos online and you can see he loves what he does.

I guess over the last few years I've met great people who've become friends, read Sport Riding Techniques, Performance Riding Techniques, watched Keith Code's Twist of the Wrist and Dave Moss's videos. All of which has kept me out of mischief and got my riding to where it is. I don't usually get too worked up about famous people etc etc but for me he is a absolute legend.
    Wally likes this.
    The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred - Soichiro Honda

Member #
    He could be corkers
    Quote Originally Posted by \'Jashdown\' pid=\'282134\' dateline=\'1369381162\'
    I am a noob.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by davemosstuning View Post
    I'm at the race shop and I got the full reach around with a hot towel and happy ending! All the engines are MC22's - awesome indeed. Now I need to pull the valve covers and check the cams. Talk about happy Friday........

Any way to clearly recognize the 19 versus 22 cams by stampings, markings etc?

Good to someone that's doing something instead of just talking about it. I measure the lobe mc19 are bigger than mc22's cams.
    Woukd you not go the full hog and put usd forks with radial calipers? Check out my bike and with a brembo mc you'll have the tail up braking into corners!
    [size=x-small]This is my engine. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My engine is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my engine is useless. Without my engine, I am useless.[/size]

Member #
    Ian Moss........now he is royalty.

Any relation?

Junior Biker
    Member #
    No relation to that "Moss" Dr. I don't need brakes Zane - that's killing my lap times Better suspension to support and geometry for mid corner speed loads and better management of carcass stress is where I'm spending my $$ and effort/time. Wally - please visit feelthetrack.com, catalystreactionsbw on YouTube as those sources will give you some good intel.

I will post as often as I can to supply what I learn with the engines, bike, dyno etc. That will save others a lot of time. Nothing this week as I'm traveling, coaching & working, but a few days open next week for me to roll my sleeves up and get back to the dyno room.

MC 19 cams being sourced in Adelaide. Building a list of part numbers for the MC-22 tonight. Looks like this might be quite expensive but to heck with that. There's a championship to win!

Have a great week everyone.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

11632 kbh 900

13111-kt7-750
13213 kaz 003
bike radiator pressure tester
cbr250 mc22 top dead centre
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.